Sunday 11 July 2010

LATE TO THE TREND / STRANGE ADMISSION



this guy does minimal techno but somehow manages to make it not boring and actually kind of fun. In terms of atmosphere, it reminds me of when Orbital's 'the Box' came out. I bought that on cassingle and played it over and over. One of my favourite things to do was play the song and sit on my window ledge when it was raining and just stare at the rain. I have no idea why I liked doing that so much, but I did.

this band GOLDEN STAPH are a real good punk band from PERTH AUSTRALIANIA too.

2 comments:

  1. "One of my favourite things to do was play the song and sit on my window ledge when it was raining and just stare at the rain."

    ahhhh that's a beautiful image Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another big rain song was 'scientas' by the shamen.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQGk5Rnc1js

    ReplyDelete